Physiotherapy Exercise Classes
South Sydney Sports Medicine offer physiotherapy exercise classes taught by our physiotherapists, which are designed to improve strength, stability and mobility in order to restore balance to the body.
We offer small group classes and also private sessions, which ensure personalised exercise prescription and adequate supervision. Classes can assist with improving posture and alignment, preventing injury, improving sports performance, addressing chronic pain and injuries and reduce imbalances in the body.
We offer two different styles of classes including Mat classes and Equipment classes.
- maximum 8 people per class
- uses various pieces of small equipment to provide resistance and challenge the body including therabands, foam rollers, dumbells, swiss balls, sliders, stability balls, ankle weights
- All equipment including mats are provided, feel free to bring your own towel
- $30 per class or $250 for a 10 class pack
- maximum 3 people per class
- private classes are available
- uses larger pieces of equipment including the Reformer, Trapeze Table, Wunda Chair and pulleys
- $45 per class or $90 for a private session
• Tuesday 5pm-6pm MAT CLASS
• 6pm-7pm MAT CLASS
• Wednesday 7:15am- 8am EQUIPMENT CLASS
• 4pm-4:45pm EQUIPMENT CLASS
• Thursday 5:15pm-6:15pm MAT CLASS
• 6:15pm-7:15pm MAT CLASS
• Friday 3pm- 3:45 EQUIPMENT CLASS
• Saturday 9am-10am MAT CLASS
To book your class please phone our receptionists on 96635999.
Booking is required as spots are limited. We have free parking downstairs.